Saturday, January 31, 2015

ITP V.015 UPDATE: NETWORKED BLOGS NOT WORKING

ITP V.015 UPDATE: TEST POST for a syndicate, BBL.
There IS a problem with NETWORKED BLOGS FEED, it's not working since the BRIAN SHIELDS ITP V.015 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN journal entry. I'm posting ITP V.015 DIRECTLY to FACEBOOK from BLOGGER.






NETWORKED BLOGS being the LEAST of ITP syndicates, I'm NOT too worried. Yes, I've heard of NETWORKED BLOGS sister syndicate SYMPHONY, NO I'm NOT joining SYMPHONY as I don't have too, I won't pay and NETWORKED BLOGS should STILL be active.

Any bullshit and threats (SUSAN BLACKBURN) from impersonators, neighbors, you are under ARREST, you don't own my blog. and no I won't pay rent, it's not even due until tomorrow, and I'm not in debt.  


FROM SYMPHONY:

Will this effect my NetworkedBlogs account?

Nope. You can, and should keep your blog registered in NetworkedBlogs to continue to be included in your followers' news reader and daily email digests.
Symphony is for publishing and social media management. And NetworkedBlogs is for following blogs and getting followers.





It's been a nightmare weekend for writers/editors, BRIAN SHIELDS (HEAVY BLOG IS HEAVY)  and KATHERINE LUDWIG (METAL MANIACS) both awesome metal and news editors and kindred spirits have both passed.
R.I.P.

EDITORS NOTE: I see you reading my blog in NEW PALTZ you n**ger crack head. I have your ISP, service provider, screen resolution and everything, fuck you crack heads, you'll be raided soon you retards.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-