Thursday, June 29, 2017

SHINING:GUITARIST EUGE VALOVIRTA LEAVES THE BAND

Swedish depressive black metal legends SHINING have announced guitarist EUGE VALOVIRTA has left the band, a replacement has yet to be announced.











SHINING released "IX EVERYONE, EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE ENDS" unleashed  4/20/2015 via SEASON OF MIST.











FROM PATRICIA THOMAS MANAGEMENT:
 All the very best to Euge Valovirta as he leaves Shining after six years of service to concentrate on new things. I know many of you are huge fans of his, so don't despair, you can keep up with him at Euge Valovirta Official

FROM  EUGE VALOVIRTA:
An announcement from Euge Valovirta :
"Dear all,
After six years with Shining I have decided to leave the band.
I’m really proud of what we accomplished together but now it’s time for me to move on towards new adventures.
I want to thank Niklas & the past and present members of the band for everything. I love you bros.
Also thanks to all the fans for your support. Without you we would be nothing.
Hope to meet you all again on the road soon.
I have some new things coming so stay tuned!
All the best,
Euge"



FROM SHINING: 

He made his personal reasons very clear. He has his own personal projects that he would like to concentrate on.


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-