Monday, January 8, 2018

MARE COGNITUM: STREAMING "THE SEA WHICH HAS BECOME KNOWN" VIA BANDCAMP

California U.S.A. atmospheric black metal warriors MARE COGNITUM, via BANDCAMP, are streaming  the projects anticipated new release "THE SEA WHICH HAS BECOME KNOWN", due to be unleashed 1/19/2018 via I, VOID HANGER RECORDS.







MARE COGNITUM unleashed  "LUMINIFEROUS AETHER",  9/16/2016 via I, VOID HANGER RECORDS.

 FROM MARE COGNITUM:
THE SEA WHICH HAS BECOME KNOWN - OUT JANUARY 19
After many, many years I am proud to announce the release of my first album on both CD and vinyl via I, Voidhanger Records and Fallen Empire Records, respectively.
It is bizarre to me to think that this piece of my past will be put out properly after seven (!!!) years. Thinking back on the way I tackled recording this album and how different my life was then fills me with nostalgia, and yet listening to it sometimes makes me feel like it wasn't recorded by me at all. To some degree, that may be true - a very different version of myself made this record, and it is a glimpse into that person.
You'll have to pardon my waxing poetically on an album announcement, as I am simply filled with much honor that my work has garnered enough respect that even my earliest attempts have been deemed worthy. I hope you enjoy this ancient transmission that has traveled so far to finally arrive today.
---
Available as a jewel box CD with 8-page lyric booklet and LP with lyric insert and limited color vinyl variant.
Cover painting by Moonroot Art
CD Layout by Francesco Gemelli
Vinyl Layout by Rachel Jewell

 MARE COGNITUM:  "THE SEA WHICH HAS BECOME KNOWN" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF  I, VOID HANGER RECORDS):



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-