Monday, June 11, 2018

AS I LAY DYING: "It’s difficult to encapsulate all of the topics we want to address with a written statement. "

San Diego, California, U.S.A. metal core warriors AS I LAY DYING have officially re-united with TIM LAMBESIS, and will post a statement soon.








AS I LAY DYING have posted "MY OWN GRAVE", a new track unleashed 6/7/2018 via the bands official FACEBOOK and YOU TUBE.



AS I LAY DYING unleashed "AWAKENED", 9/25/2012 via METAL BLADE RECORDS.

 AS I LAY DYING front man TIM LAMBESIS served 6 years in prison after he was arrested in 2013 for hiring a hit man  to murder his wife. The murder plot was foiled when an undercover officer (decoying as the hit man) arrested LAMBESIS for a conspiracy to commit murder against his ex wife.

TIM LAMBESIS was released from prison 12/17/2016.







FROM AS I LAY DYING:
It’s difficult to encapsulate all of the topics we want to address with a written statement. We understand there are many questions and we plan to address them this week.



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-