Sunday, April 28, 2019

HEIDNIR: STREAMING "VON NACHTLICHEN ERINNERUNGEN" VIA BANDCAMP

Austrian black metal warriors HEIDNIR, via BANDCAMP,  are streaming the bands anticipated debut release "VON NACHTLICHEN ERINNERUNGEN", unleashed 12/26/2018 (SELF RELEASED-DIGITAL).




  



Huge thanks to View From The Coffin for the cover artwork for my first album...
What a majestic piece of art






 FROM HEIDNIR:
Now that my first album is released, i can now begin my journey to more unknown realms towards a new creation of darkness. I have begun to write new material. But in the meanwhile there are more things to come related to the first album, so stay hungry for pure Black Metal Art.
Huge thanks and shoutout to Katharina Thaller and her horse Sugar, a horse against reality for being part of the album teaser video i made in cooperation with Daniel Renner.
Also thanks to Bernhard Zieher from Weltenbrandt and Alex Palenik for helping me out a lot.
I hope we can work together again for future creations.
ALL HAILS TO YOU











HEIDNIR:  "VON NACHTLICHEN ERINNERUNGEN" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF  HEIDNIR): 




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-