Friday, April 26, 2019

IL VUOTO: POST VIDEO FOR "HER FRAGILE LIMBS" VIA CVLT NATION

Italian drone-funeral doom metal warriors IL VUOTO, via CVLT NATION, have posted a video for "HER FRAGILE LIMBS", a track from the bands anticipated new release "VASTNESS", unleashed,  2/12/2018 via HYPNOTIC DIRGE RECORDS.









IL VUOTO unleashed "SENSELESS PAINFUL LIVES IN TEARS", a SPLIT with FAILOR, unleashed 6/9/2016 via SATANARSA RECORDS.






FROM IL VUOTO:
I kept this secret because I wanted it to be a big surprise, and it turned to be even better than what I expected.
This is the very first video clip for any of my music. I must thank Eric at Wikked Twist Media for he did channel my music into a stunning video and Nic at Hypnotic Dirge Records because he released the music and made this possibile.
Last but not least we had the great pleasure to have it premiered on CVLT Nation ... what could have I asked more?










FROM CVLT NATION:
https://www.cvltnation.com/witness-majestic-funeral-doom-il-vuotos-fragile-limbs-video/?fbclid=IwAR3OT40TKas6BXIH-tVWj1juhBa00gfb_suW7SK_ilwcBuK4hlKhoqXZdO4



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-