Saturday, March 21, 2020

GRIFT: STREAMING "BUDET" VIA BANDCAMP

Swedish black metal warrior GRIFT, via BANDCAMP, are streaming  the bands anticipated new release "BUDET",  unleashed 3/20/2020 via NORDVIS.










GRIFT unleashed "VILSNA ANDARS BONING" (EP), 4/6/2018 via NORDVIS PRODUKTION.

GRIFT unleashed "ARVET",  9/8/2017 via NORDVIS PRODUKTION.


 FROM GRIFT:

 BUDET HAS ARRIVED
Now, during spring equinox, my new full length album is released by Nordvis.
I would say that this is an album that is more about the future than my previous albums; about things around us that undoubtedly will happen sooner than later.
If you want to support GRIFT a bit extra during these chaotic days when my upcoming European tour, festivals and single shows are all canceled, please order “Budet” directly from me:
https://griftofficial.bandcamp.com/merch
As always I have recorded and produced everything alone at my little hermitage; and all visual impressions I use for the layout where captured by me during my daily walks. But this time I also got the opportunity to work with four artists and friends whose unique styles I really adore.
I am very happy that I got the chance to work with Nathalie Ericson (@enmiljontystnader), whose analogue photography I feel a deep connection to. Nathalie has photographed me in the environment of where I live and has been very supportive through the whole process of the album.
Clarissa Bebber (BÉKLA • Printmaking, plant dyes and more), who creates fantastic nature motives, has carved out and printed by hand, two exclusive illustration which are part of the album layout. I also use these illustrations for various kind of merchandise.
Georg Börner, knowned from ColdWorld (Official) & Sangre de Muerdago, play violin on two songs. Georg really added something new for Grift on these two songs – a liberating kind of feeling. I hope that we will play live together soon again.
Daniel Blomberg, who filmed and edited the music videos for ”Svältorna” and ”Den stora tystnaden” has together with me and my dad, Dag, made a new video. This time Daniel had some new great ideas about nature motives, specific closeups and editing.
Best regards,
Erik




 GRIFT:  "BUDET" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF GRIFT): 













Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-