Thursday, March 24, 2022

SACRED REICH: CANCEL VARIOUS TOUR DATES WITH SEPULTURA

 


Due to their vocalist being hospitalized,  Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A. based thrash metal warriors SACRED REICH have CANCELED out of various tour dates on the road with SEPULTURA.

 

 

SACRED REICH unleashed "AWAKENING",   8/23/2019 via METAL BLADE RECORDS.

 

 

 

 

FROM SACRED REICH: 

 

Tour update
Unfortunately due to the ongoing respiratory illness I am experiencing Sacred Reich will not be playing tonight in Greensboro. We are truly sorry.
The nature of my recovery is uncertain. The doctors in the hospital said I have three different viruses along with my asthma and it's just going to take time. We are committed to finishing the tour. We have all been waiting for too long to give up now. So all we can do is take it day by day.
I feel confident that this will pass and we will rejoin our friends Sepultura, Crowbar and Art of Shock. I just can't say when.
Thank you all for your love, prayers, well wishes and concern. It is greatly appreciated.
All the best
Peace and love,
Phil, Wiley, Dave & Joey
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-