Thursday, May 12, 2022

ITP V.022 UPDATE: LIMITED POSTING TODAY AND DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

 


Due to ITP'S author being sick and physically ill, ITP will have LIMITED POSTS today and this up and coming week. Also I have personal stuff and bureaucracy and red tape to deal with, as that is priority. 

However, some time today,  and in the context THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER'S vocalist  TREVOR STRNAD'S death,   I will post some networks for people whom are suffering from depression, suicidal idealizations and networks for health and financial support for self employed musicians with no health care. . 

Overall, I, personally (without going into detail about my personal life ect.)  have had a controversial and shitty last few weeks. It's getting pretty depressing over the internet, as I need a break and TREVOR STRNAD'S death is the last straw. 

So ITP will post a few journal entries here and there, perhaps more tomorrow considering Friday will be release day. However, for at least a week or two, I won't be posting 7 journal entries in a day. 


On a personal note, while the tributes to TREVOR STRNAD' .( THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER') are beautiful (and I will continue to post the tributes in the ONLY ONE PER COFFIN-TREVOR STRNAD journal entry) I've been taking it pretty hard, and it's driven me to tears. 

So with that, I'm gonna get busy in my personal life with long overdue tasks, and ITP will BBL. 


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-