Friday, May 13, 2022

ITP V.022 UPDATE: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SEARCH FEATURES ON BLOGSPOT DON'T WORK


 ITP V.022 UPDATE: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SEARCH FEATURES ON BLOGSPOT DON'T WORK!!

That's how I write journal entries regarding bands I've promoted before...I go back into BLOGGERS internal search archives, cut and past info about said band, and modify the journal entry with current info. That technique is a time saver vs. searching for info about said band and starting a journal entry from scratch. 

for instance I looked up the band ORIGIN (meaning to post their new track) in the internal search engine in my blog. I have written about ORIGIN a cazllion in one times and couldn't find a single journal entry about them... I don't feel like writing a journal entry from scratch, other than this one complaining. 

If you're going to have a server at least maintain it.  

 

..and I'm not the only one that feels this way: Other bloggers on BLOGSPOT have had the same problem for years. 

The Search Feature on my Blogger Blog is not working. Is there a fix?

When I use the search feature on my blogger blog, it does not do a search.  It simply shows my blogs in the order they were written.  Is there a fix for this?

 

PLEASE FIX THIS CRAP!!

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-
.