Friday, December 30, 2022

ITP V.022 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. PELE (SOCCER STAR/LEGEND)

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and wrist watch 

Brazilian soccer star/legend PELE died 12/29/2022 of multiple organ failure and complications from colon cancer at 82. 

PELE played forward on many soccer teams including the Brazilian League, won three WORLD CUP CHAMPIONSHIPS (for BRAZIL) and played for the NEW YORK COSMOS. 



ITP V.022 EDITORS NOTE: I saw him when I was a kid play for the New York Cosmos in the North American Soccer League and he scored a goal. I will never forget PELE, the greatest of all time.

 

 

 

FROM VERNON REID (LIVING COLOUR):

 

 

FROM MEGADETH: 

 We are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Brazil's mighty king of football. Truly one of the greatest to play the beautiful game. Our thoughts and condolences to his family, friends and everyone who admired him. Rest in peace, Pelé.

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-R.I.P.