Sunday, June 18, 2023

CLOWN (SLIPKNOT): "Unfortunately I had to return back home to be with my wife due to her medical situation."

 


SLIPKNOT have announced band member "CLOWN" is off the road, at home supporting his wife during health issues.


 owa, U..S.A. nu metal warriors SLIPKNOT released the bands new EP release  "ADDERALL", unleashed 6/9/2023 via ROADRUNNER RECORDS.  

SLIPKNOT have announced keyboardist CRAIG JONES has left the band to be replaced by a mystery member.


 SLIPKNOT have posted "BONE CHURCH", a track from band member SHAWN CRAHAN'S new film "YEN" (DIRECTOR'S CUT). 

 SLIPKNOT unleashed "THE END, SO FAR",  9/30/2022 via ROADRUNNER RECORDS.

 

 

 

 

FROM CLOWN (SLIPKNOT): 

 Hello to all of our fans. Unfortunately I had to return back home to be with my wife due to her medical situation. Thank you for the overwhelming support for the few shows I was able to make. I’m so sorry for missing the remainder of these shows, I was really looking forward to being there. As always, I’m so gracious for your overwhelming support for our family. I will be seeing you all at our shows in July. See you soon and hail Slipknot. -clown

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-