Sunday, February 18, 2024

ESCUELA (GRIND) : GUITARIST TOM SIFUENTES TO BE REPLACED AFTER BRINING UP SAFETY CONCERNS

 


 

TOM SIFUENTES, guitarist for  Massachusetts, U.S.A. grind metal warriors ESCUELA (GRIND) will be replaced after bringing up "safety concerns" over his hearing. 



ESCUELA (GRIND) have announced MARCH 2024 EAST COAST U.S.A. TOUR DATES WITH CAPRA in flyer above. . 

 ESCUELA (GRIND) have announced WINTER 2024 U.S.A. TOUR DATES. 

 

 

 
ESCUELA (GRIND) unleashed "DDEEAATTHHMMEETTAALL" (EP) ,  1/12/2024 via  MNRK MUSIC GROUP. .

 

 

 FROM TOM SIFUENTES (ESCUELA): 

 "I brought it up, and tried to address how the other members didn't care my safety/hearing was jeopardized carelessly, and instead they wanted to make excuses for the other member. I was battled at every step for literally trying to not have it happen again. And in response, I was told I was whining and 'killing the vibe'. Then was told, 'we're looking for a replacement anyways.' But that's it. Nothing crazy no drama here, we prolly just don't mesh. I'm stoked I got to play all these shows."

These next two shows will be my last with Escuela Grind,". "I was informed I'm being replaced after bringing up some safety concerns. It was a fuckin honor exerting every ounce of energy I had for you, all those shows. I was gettin busy ngl! The greatest times though, above all else, was meeting all of you! My new friends. You all pulled me in and sold me on this life again after many years away from heavy music. Until next time you murfuggers!"

 

FROM ESCUELA (GRIND) :

 

EUROPE! We're coming back for 15 days to crush a bunch of shows with our homies in Rotten Sound, plus a few SICK festivals like Incineration, Music Match, 0161 Festival and Vort 'N Vis Festival!
We're stoked to bring the Nike and New Balance shod feet of Escuela Grind back to Europe to grind posers into jelly and go crazy with friends old and new. These shows are going to be chaotic, violent and very, very gay. Plus we'll have new music out and we'll be playing even more songs from our NEW ALBUM!
So come on out to these shows, grind your face off, two step, stage dive, meet your new bestie, make an archnemesis, get spin kicked in the face by a 17 year old drinking Radler, buy some merch. (Please buy some merch)
It's gonna rule! See you there! 
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-