Wednesday, February 21, 2024

TIMO TOLKKI: "I have talked with the owner of the club Luis Blu and we have agreed a date already. The gig is planned for 7th of June. I am looking for a backing band: a singer, bass player, keyboard player and drummer. It can also be with another guitar player."


TIMO TOLKKI:of STRATOVARIUS is looking for musicians for a 6/7/2024 show at CLUB SUBTERRANEAN in Santiago, Chile. 

 

 The  "DREAMSPACE" lineup of STRATOVARIUS has reformed under the moniker TIMO TOLKKI'S STRATO.

 

 

 

FROM TIMO TOLKKI:

 

Since I will be playing there "Stratovarius 40 years Anniversary" gigs in Mexico in June, I was thinking to fly to Santiago Chile for one show in Club Subterranean.
I have talked with the owner of the club Luis Blu and we have agreed a date already. The gig is planned for 7th of June.
I am looking for a backing band: a singer, bass player, keyboard player and drummer. It can also be with another guitar player.
I remember playing at Club Blondie back in 2019 with a local band from Santiago that was fantastic.
If you would like to play with me on that night celebrating this special event playing all the Strato Classics plus some rare ones, please contact me to my email: ttolkki777@gmail.com
Thank you very much.
All the best, Timo
 
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-