Tuesday, March 19, 2024

PSYCROPTIC: JASON PEPPIATT INTERVIEWED BY INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST


 JASON PEPPIATT, vocalist for Tasmania, Australia technical death metal warriors PSYCROPTIC via INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 PSYCROPTIC unleashed "DIVINE COUNCIL",   8/5/2022 via PROSTHETIC  RECORDS.

PSYCROPTIC unleashed  the bands anticipated new EP release "THE WATCHER OF ALL",  11/27/2020 via AGONIA RECORDS. 



FROM  INTO THE NECROSPHERE: 

My friend Jason Peppiatt makes his long overdue return to Into The Necrosphere this week. I get the latest on all of his musical endeavors, including Psycroptic, Domination Campaign and Permafog. We also discuss his approach to writing lyrics, his thoughts on AI in the metal scene, dealing with growing older and much more in an epic 2-hour long conversation.
Then, I’m joined by my fellow Horsemen of the Podcasting Apocalypse, Necromaniacs Podcast’s own Mike Scodotto to round up the latest singles by Blaze of Perdition, Six Feet Under, Ulcerate, My Dying Bride and Pestilence on my weekly news rant.
PLUS - the Into The Necrosphere Unsigned Band Spotlight casts its eye towards Norway this week, as I bring you a track by rising black metal merchants, Flukt.
 
 
 
 
 
VIDEO BELOW:PSYCROPTIC: JASON PEPPIATT INTERVIEW (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST ): 
 
 
 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-