Sunday, April 14, 2024

DECEMBRE NOIR: GUITARIST SEBASTION GORLACH LEAVES BAND


SEBASTION GORLACH, guitarist of  German melodic death-doom metal warriors DÉCEMBRE NOIR has left the band.... 

 

  DÉCEMBRE NOIR unleashed "YOUR SUNSET, MY SUNRISE", 10/13/2023 via LIFEFORCE RECORDS.

  DÉCEMBRE NOIR unleashed "THE RENAISSANCE OF HOPE",  11/13/2020 via LIFEFORCE RECORDS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FROM SEBASTION GORLACH:

 

Change
For a long time I fought an inner battle with myself. I have been tormented with a torn inside. But the feeling that a decision has to be made grew steadily stronger. It's hard to let go of something that is such a big part of my life
Done and fulfilled. What challenged and shaped me in songwriting, organization and management from the first idea to this day.
But it stays. The songs and albums they don't fade away.
I will leave Décembre Noir after the festival season.
Turning my back on my baby is probably the hardest decision of my life. But I'm good now that I made my decision.
I don't choose against my life as a musician and songwriter. I look to the future and it will certainly go to the studio recording very soon and on stage again in the coming year.
Wishing the band all the best for the future.
And I also hope for the understanding of the fans.
In any case, thank you for the many beautiful moments!!!
Change
For a long time, I fought an inner battle with myself. Tortured myself with inner turmoil. But the feeling that a decision had to be made grew stronger and stronger. It's difficult to let go of something that has been such a big part of my life.
made up and fulfilled. Something that has challenged and shaped me in songwriting, organization and management from the first idea to the present day.
But it remains. The songs and albums will never disappear.
I will leave Décembre Noir after the festival season.
It's certainly the hardest decision of my life to turn my back on my baby. But I now feel good about having made this decision.
I'm not deciding against my life as a musician and songwriter. I'm looking to the future and I'm sure I'll be recording in the studio very soon and will be back on stage next year.
I wish the band all the best for the future.
And I also hope that the fans will understand.
In any case, thank you for the many wonderful moments!!
Sebastian Görlach
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-