Wednesday, April 17, 2024

CREST OF DARKNESS: SET TO UNLEASH "MY GHOST"


 Norwegian black metal warriors CREST OF DARKNESS are set to release the bands anticipated new offering "MY GHOST", with a new single, due to be unleashed 6/2024 via  MY KINGDOM MUSIC. .













CREST OF DARKNESS unleashed "THE GOD OF FLESH", 12/6/2019 via MY KINGDOM MUSIC.

 

 

 

 

 

FROM PATRICIA THOMAS MANAGEMENT: 

 

New CREST OF DARKNESS album, on its way on My Kingdom Music later this year. But we anticipate a foretaste of things to come in June with the release of a Limited Edition single. Here is what Ingar Amlien has to say about it "After what felt to us like an eternity of waiting, the time has finally come for us to be able to present you with new music. Since 1996 I have nurtured CREST OF DARKNESS in my heart, and in all that time I have probably never released a more personal album than “My Ghost”. More details will be revealed shortly, however, I can reveal that “My Ghost” is a concept album, one in which you are invited to join me on what I would call an “initiation journey” into the CREST OF DARKNESS Universe. An invitation into my own dark universe where there is only one ruler… one God… ME!!”
Full details below
Photo by Roy Allan Larsen
 
 
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-