Friday, July 12, 2024

THE PROBLEM WITH GOOGLE CONTENT CONSOLIDATION AND INDEXING (PART 2)

 


 THE PROBLEM WITH GOOGLE CONTENT CONSOLIDATION AND INDEXING: 

 FROM NEW YORK TIMES: https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/24/technology/google-ai-overview-search.html

FROM GOOGLE: 

Google has rolled out a retooled search engine that will frequently favor responses crafted by artificial intelligence over website links.May 15, 2024

Google unleashes AI in search, raising hopes for better results ...

 

 

Inaccurate Search Results: There have been numerous instances where the AI-generated search result overviews have provided false or misleading information. This not only hampers the user experience but also erodes trust in Google's search capabilities.May 28, 2024

Google AI search concerns

 

What went wrong with Google's AI?
According to the Google spokesperson, in many cases when AI Overviews returns incorrect answers it's because there's not a lot of high-quality information available on the web to show for the query—or because the query most closely matches satirical sites or joke posts.May 31, 2024

ITP V.024 UPDATE: Due to hacking or/and malware and inaccurate AI, my FACEBOOK like of a portion of local; newspaper articles about WILLIE MAYS ended up consolidated in a DAILY FREEMAN article about a drug dealer. I am NOT, I REPEAT, NOT the convict in nor person in that article.  . 

my name came up in the search engines like this: 

 

Daily Freeman - Woman pleads guilty to felony drug charge...

On Mother's Day in 1972, Willie Mays returned to Ne... Theresa Geteles.
 
 
Here's the article, I was able to get it before it went into paywall mode: 

 FROM THE DAILY FREEMAN:

KINGSTON, N.Y. — A Kingston woman pled guilty to a felony drug charge “in the middle of trial” on Tuesday, according to a statement from the Ulster County District Attorney’s Office.

Corena Kelley, 30, pled guilty to criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony. According to the statement, Kelley pled guilty after trial had begun and a witness had already testified for the prosecution.

The statement said Kelley’s trial stemmed from the execution of a search warrant of her Kingston apartment in April of 2022, where state police found cocaine, heroin, and preparation materials for drugs, including a scale.

Kelley is already serving a prior conviction for posses

I have filed multiple copyright infringements, malware, defamation complaints to GOOGLE and THE DAILY FREEMAN. .

  I am NOT moving from my apartment, they are no vacancies where I live. I do NOT have to move, nor will I be bullied or black mailed into moving. .

I looked myself up in the GOOGLE search engines underneath my name Theresa Geteles and I found an article about a drug bust. My name was NOT, I repeat NOT in the article as I'm NOT a drug addict nor dealer. 

Some of my wingnut, uneducated, computer ILLITERATE, ghetto, moronic neighbors whom don't even know me, didn't read the article before the came to some sick conclusion as it behind a pay wall. 

Hey moron retards attempting poetry pothead morons, let me read the article for you as I was able to cut and past it before it went into paywall mode. .

Keep in mind I'm not the woman in the article as my name is Theresa Geteles and I don't know the woman in the article. and I don't do drugs and straight edge crews will confront YOU.   

 The article turned up in the search engines under my name indexed with a sentence from my likes of newspaper articles about  Willie Mays.:

I only have nice things to see about Willi Mays, and considering how irrelevant me and my journal entry are to this DAILY FREEMAN article, I think I might have been phished, doxxed or hacked.

On behalf of my blog, I have filed for copy right infringement vs. THE DAILY FREEMAN. And so the article goes under the convicts name not mine, and I filed to have the Daily Freeman article de indexed and will speak to them soon.  

No Sonia's daughter at 23 Henry Street, Kingston, New York is NOT moving into my apartment, as I'm NOT, I repeat NOT moving out. 

 

 

 Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal- GOOGLE SUCKS