Thursday, July 18, 2024

ITP V.024 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. CIRIACO QUEZADA (PINCHE PEACH-VOCALIST/SAMPLER-BRUJERIA,WITCHCRAFT)

May be an image of 1 person and text 

 CIRIACO QUEZADA (PINCHE PEACH), back up vocalist and sampler of Mexican death metal warriors BRUJERIA has passed away 7/17/2024 to heart complications at 57.

 

  BRUJERIA unleashed "ESTO ES BRUJERIA",   9/15/2023 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.

 

 

 

FROM BRUJERIA: 

 

I never thought I'd have to do something like this. This is not easy for me. So here I am with some very heartbreaking news. This news hurts more than anything else announced here before..
Damn Peach from Witchcraft passed away last night from severe heart complications.
Ciriaco Quezada (Pinche Peach)
November 24, 1966 to July 17, 2024
As a member of Witchcraft for a long time, I was the unmasked face of Witchcraft! He was the "star" of all our music videos. Videos like "La Migra" to "The Patron of the Reventon."
The band and I will miss you dearly. We love you and loved working with you!. You will never be forgotten!! He was my best friend, my brother, my band mate, and my cousin.
 
 FROM CARCASS: 
Adios Peach.
 
FROM MXMF METAL FEST (MEXICO):
 
Cacique Entertainment and MXMF join in the grief that mourns the Quezada family for the loss of Ciriaco, widely known as "Pinche Peach", backing vocalist and sample maker in the popular band Witchcraft, who passed away last night from heart complications.
This is how his bandmate and cousin Juan Brujo made it known, through a statement on social networks. "I never thought I'd have to do something like this." This is not easy for me. So here I am with some very heartbreaking news. This news hurts more than anything else announced here before.. "
Witchcraft was part of the I (2016) and VI (2022) editions of the then Mexico Metal Fest, and the presence, humility and comradery of Pinche Peach were overwhelming, so it will always remain in our memory and hearts.
Rest in Power dear nephew.
Ciriaco "Pinche Peach" Quezada
1966-2024
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-R.I.P. \m/ -l-