
DEATH OVER ROME BOOKINGS have announced their rosters bands have pulled out of HELLHAMMER FESTIVAL as they haven't been paid.
FROM DEATH OVER ROME BOOKINGS:
Dear friends, fans and fellow collegues,
I'm sad to announce that all of Death Over Rome Bookings bands had to pull from Hellhammer Festival Open Air in Serbia.
None of the bands have received the previously agreed advance to buy their flights and other bands Death Over Rome has worked with did not receive a payment since their shows back in May.
Unfortunately, it doesn't feel safe to proceed this way. Please know that bands and agency have done everything correctly and with the utmost transparency to make this work but it is simply not doable.
I Hope I'll find a way to book these bands to Serbia again on a latter time
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-

![Validate my RSS feed [Valid RSS]](http://www.blogger.com/valid-rss-rogers.png)


