Wednesday, January 26, 2011

AGNOSTIC FRONT – reveal cover artwork & tracklist!


New York hardcore legends AGNOSTIC FRONT have revealed the cover art work and track listing of the bands new release entitled "My Life, My Way" due out 3/4/2011 on
NUCLEAR BLAST.
FROM NUCLEAR BLAST AND AGNOSTIC FRONT:

The Godfathers of New York Hardcore, AGNOSTIC FRONT, have revealed the cover art and track listing to their upcoming record entitled „My Life My Way“.

Cover artwork was brought to life this time by artist Todd Hubber, who also works with vocalist Roger Miret on designing his street wear clothing line American Made Kustom (www.americanmadekustom.com).



“The concept was to capture the D.I.Y. ethic and crude themed artistry of the early punk flyers, with a nod to the era of crime and pulp comic themes of the early 50's. Society deemed those materials as having no social redeeming values, and as a contributor to youth delinquency. Similarly outcasted were punk and hardcore in the early day for its aggressive, anti-authority message, and dangerous aura. „My Life My Way“ is a throwback to the early days, and AGNOSTIC FRONT has proven that what society deems unredeeming, has been, still is, and will continue to be relevant.”



„My Life My Way“ will be released on March 4, 2011

„My Life My Way“ Track Listing:

1. City Street
2. More Than a Memory
3. Us Against the World
4. My Life My Way
5. That’s Life
6. Self Pride
7. Until the Day I Die
8. Now and Forever
9. The Sacrifice
10. A Mi Manera
11. Your Worst Enemy
12. Empty Dreams
13. Time Has Come

www.agnosticfront.com | www.myspace.com/agnosticfront | www.nuclearblast.de/agnosticfront
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-