Friday, February 11, 2011

WORSHIP TO SCORE PC "DUNGEONS" SOUNDTRACK


PC Gamers, funeral doomsters and metal heads take notice. German funeral doom warriors WORSHIP may score the soundtrack to PC RPG "DUNGEONS" soon.
FROM WORSHIP:
’d love to do a song about time with Worship someday, but for now I’d just like to share how interestingly hard it is to capture time at the moment and use it for my band.

You will remember that I work fulltime now as a composer, and that is some change to a normal ordinary fuck-work-where-is-the-weekend life most of us live. I know I have.

In short, I have the BIG honor to provide music and sound for the PC game “Dungeons”. We are talking about evil, demonic, orchestral fantasy stuff. And a lot of monster and battle sounds. Absolutely cool, but it messes up my Worship schedule.......
(More: http://worshipdoom.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/time/ )
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-