Thursday, December 22, 2011

ITP V.011:YES, I DID KICK THAT HOMOPHOBIC IDIOT OFF THE PROPERTY


Yes, we called the cops and kicked "Bindu" off the property after he made threats towards me, and I pay rent and utilities here, and he's not even a tennet, not that it matters, as he tried to pull some threat on me because I looked at him. Bindu's mon was thrown out, or moved out in May, I moved in 5 days later.
There is an issue of two tenants bringing garbage in or house here picking up empties, 1D (Bindu's family) infesting the whole house as the landlord promised a exterminator monthly, within hours before I moved in. Now I know, this house was infested waay before I moved in as tenet complained about being bitten before I inquired about the rental in April.
Since, the property manager's "dad died" he's been negligent about extermination and this for sure: If his infestation ruins any of MY personal belongings, and he won't exterminate regularly, he will be sued for personal damages to my personal property, and if I get bitten and the end of hospitalized he's paying for it.
I've payed my rent, and BTW, this journal is not property of the landlord, it's copy written and he does not own the Internet, server or ITP V.011.
Harassing someone for blogging for making statements of FACT, is simply a crime in the context of harassment.
I'm not going to stop blogging, not at all, as I'm more knowledgeable about metal and life than other morons making stupid comments, and yes, I have more credibility and people respect my opinion and statements of fact compared to Billy whom into Retards Attempting Poetry?
ITP V.011 is very sorry to hear about the death's among members of our community..
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-