Monday, May 7, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: ETIQUETTE, METAL NEWS FEATURES

Ok, to address certain issues with the way one would, or SHOULD NOT address me on or offline, related to or NOT related to ITP, as YOU'RE are probably a complete stranger to me on or off line. This is precisely the reason why I don't do IM's very often.
I will NEVER, understand suburban culture, or why people don't mind their own business and why people have such a distorted perception of reality.
Do NOT tell me to post about your fave non metal artist, chances are, you're barking up the wrong tree because I HATE the music you listen too. The stop what I'm doing and blog right now bullshit is very selfish and the obsession with this blog from non metal heads has got to stop, because this is annoying. This is why some christ strapping black metal is in order to piss off you morons on your delusional vendettas.
Go seek illumination with your hippie/emo/gangsta shit elsewhere, I like disturbing, doom, ambient DSBM and extreme metal.

There might be a few blog entries that might appeal to a wide range of people, chances are I'm not trying to appeal to anything remotely mainstream, and I and others resent the intrusion.

An example would be when DIMEBAG DARRELL was murdered, as I woke up to that news, not comprehending it, half asleep, with other commitments that morning and day. My commitments came first, and I prefer if I'm not interrupted with anything that is not a priority. It would be awfully obnoxious if some stranger walked up to me, on my way to, or at other commitments and babbled off about that, or drama that has nothing to do with me, complete strangers distorted perceptions/opinions. Specifically if I don't KNOW, and I'm in a 'priority' frame of mind. As they shouldn't be paying too mutch attention at work, and I don't know you. Although I might of asked, about DIMEBAG to someone whom seemed willing to lend an ear, I confirmed his death in detail after my commitments (BLABBERMOUTH.NET had crashed ), AFTER I got home.
When I'm walking down the street, I'm not thinking about blogging, the music business or anything other than food, water, ugh allergies, and commitments.

No, I don't need your opinion, chances are I choose the press releases I print.
No I don't like hip hop
No I don't like top 40
No, I don't like being taken out of context, on or offline
'core=ick
I don't like strangers approaching me, feels like stalking with negative energy
I don't like being the subject of someone elses delusions forced upon me and distorted perceptions, keep YOUR opinions to your self
I don't like emo or the Warped Tour.
I need a vacation
I don't like mall core posers or idiots with malicious agendas following
I love blogging, I hate wingnuts and the entire human race.
No offense to the TROO  metal heads that read ITP, just trying to filter out the posers.

However, the one year writers block on the metal news features has to be overcome, and I'll be working on a NO DEADLINE, NO PRESSURE: NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND, DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS), HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS) soon.
ITP V.012 METAL AT THE MOVIES (IS MISSED) THAT FEATURE WILL BE BACK SOON
ITP V.012 THE ART OF DANCE (coming soon)
ITP V.012 UNCOVERED (OF COURSE)
ITP V.012 REVIEWS (I WOULD LOVE TO, MAYBE IN THE SUMMER OF 2012)
THE CHIME.IN (FORMALLY BLOGGED.COM) LINK WAS FIXED, HOWEVER ITP V.012 IS MAKING NO SUTCH COMMITMENT TO CHIME.IN
ITP SOCIAL JUSTICE AND ITP WORLD APOCALYPSE: I'll post it with sense of humour, it is election year in the USA, and while it is tempting to tell people to vote, it's a painful decision  it's up to YOU. I don't endorse candidates and I'm pissed about the 2 party system in the USA, politicians have betrayed us.
MY OLD METAL CONTACTS I MISS VERY MUTCH, MUST CHECK OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS, HANG TIGHT AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW:

BANDS, PROMOTERS, RECORD LABELS, METAL MEDIA AND PR;
JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + AND TWITTER.
ITP V.012 WILL UPGRADE THE LAYOUT BY SUMMER OF 2012

:TAKES BAG OFF OF HEAD: GO NY KNICKS
GO NEW YORK RANGERS !!!
R.I.P TO DOUG RUHE
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-