Friday, July 26, 2013

ITP V.013 UPDATE DRUNKEN WINGNUTS:

We're in the process of arresting and suing people at my house, we do not want Andy Kovac following this blog nor me. I politely asked a KOVACS to keep it down as he's on the phone at 6AM, as his phone was so loud, the other party could be heard all the way upstairs, and he named dropped me as ITP got added to a new syndicate, with his foot in this mouth.




http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Andrew_Kovacs_2367160/
We're NOT friends with Andy Kovacs, I'm straight edge.
Andy a is notorious  drunk, and perhaps a drug addict, he answered the door shit faced wasted, assured me he was cooking with butcher knife in his hands as undaunted I asked him to keep it down, he had the arrogance to argue in denial. 
No, he could have said, "my bad, I'm sorry," however, no, he's raging, sexist, homophobic, drunken, alcoholic pig, and we're pissed at him, and we don't want him following this blog, as we will define a boundary, by any means. 
This isn't an issue of copyright, my reviews are creative commons, my original content, and will be copy written..
This is an issue of the drug and alcohol indulgences and denial of others whom need to censor themselves, and me nor my blog ITP will not be held for random. A lawsuit vs. them and criminal charges are in order.

We do NOT tolerate sexist, homophobic commentary nor drug addicts nor alcoholics from neither tenants nor landlords. 

This landlord has a tendency to mistreat women as opposed to men, blaming female tenants disproportionate to men tenants with no proof regarding plumbing issues. I'm not a plumber, I don't notice any plumbing problems other than his cheapness with water levels in the toilet. Just because the landlord is too cheap to hire one, that's his OWN negligence as he's too incompetent to flush out his septic system, oh boo hoo..I'm guessing the building inspector will have field day violating him. I offered to dump bathroom garbage with tampons and all by his doorstep, he declined, never mess with a woman whom has healthy, fertile flow, PMS will suck for you as well as we bear children and bleed too.
The landlord should remind all new tenants of septic system issues, and the do nots of that potential for disaster, as I've been drinking tap water. 
My male buddies, just a few miles away offered to come over and have words with the landlord, I declined, hopefully we won't need a rain check.
Do even try it, drunken, drug addicted wingnuts. 
Control your self, as what you say can be offensive. 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-