Sunday, February 9, 2014

MEGADETH: CANCEL WINTER 2014 AUSTRALIAN TOUR

U.S. thrash metal legends MEGADETH have cancelled the bands anticipated winter 2014 AUSTRALIAN tour, including SOUNDWAVE 2014.


MEGADETH unleashed "Supercollider" JUNE 4th, 2013 on MEGADETH'S own label TRADECRAFT via UNIVERSAL MUSIC.



FROM MEGADETH:
Due to circumstances beyond its control, unfortunately Megadeth has to cancel their Australian dates. Megadeth's decision is unrelated to the fact that Jason Newsted is performing at Soundwave. Jason and I spoke recently and continue to be friends. - Dave Mustaine, Megadeth

All I asked for was an apology for blaming me for something I didn't do. I am still willing to play, but the promoter would rather not apologize and prefers to say I asked him to lie, which I didn't. Am I the only one that sees how easy it is to fix this? The AJ Maddah that I know is a wise and caring man, and I don't know what has happened to my old friend. My bags are packed Aussie fans.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-