Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ITP V.014 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. JOE YOUNG (GUITARIST-ANTISEEN)

North Carolina, USA punk rock legends ANTISEEN have sadly announced guitarist JOE YOUNG has passed away, no other details are available.
JOE YOUNG ran for North Carolina state House of Representatives as a Libertarian candidate in 2000.








ANTISEEN unleashed "Everybody Loves ANTISEEN" in 2006 on RUSTY KNUCKLES AND GREEN MIST.


FROM ANTISEEN:
Today we lost my friend and partner of 30 years. Thank you for all the years of love and support that you all have given us. Please keep our brother Jeff Young in your thoughts and prayers. RIP Mighty Joe Young. I love you.


FROM EYEHATEGOD: 
With sadness in my heart, I make this post... 
The prolific Mighty Joe Young - 30 years the guitarist with greats ANTiSEEN has passed away this morning. Rest in Peace brother.
Too much too soon, his distortion will ring out for ages to come...


FROM TREMONT MUSIC HALL (CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA, USA): 
Today we lost one of our local heroes and a personal friend of mine, The Mighty Joe Young of Antiseen.

I try very hard to keep this page Tremont centric and not reveal 'John's thoughts', but today is different.

Joe Young was a long standing pillar in the Charlotte and National Music scene, but he was also a personal friend of mine and I will miss him dearly.

Joe was not only an incredible guitar player, he was one of the kindest human beings I have ever met.

THERE WILL BE A TRIBUTE TO CELEBRATE HIS LIFE.

It is too early to talk of these things right now as we come to grips with our loss, but I assure you Joe will be honored in a manner fitting a man who was so good to us all.

Rest in Peace Friend.

YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-R.I.P.