Sunday, April 6, 2014

WEST MEMPHIS THREE UPDATE: DAMIEN ECHOLS WEST MEMPHIS THREE PETITIONING FOR FULL EXONERATION

DAMIEN ECHOLS, one of the WEST MEMPHIS THREE, is petitioning FRANCE, U.S.A. and the world for a FULL exoneration regarding his ALFORD PLEA regarding the 1993 ROBIN HOOD HILLS MURDERS in West Memphis Arkansas.. DAMIEN ECHOLS   has unleashed a new book entitled "Life After Death" and is working for a full exoneration after new tests on crime scene fibers have produced NO LINK to the WEST MEMPHIS THREE.








WEST MEMPHIS THREE (Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelly and Jason Baldwin) documentary PARADISE LOST 3: PURGATORY was unleashed in DVD format 8/14/2012. THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE were convicted of the 1993 ROBIN HOOD HILLS MURDERS (West Memphis, Arkansas) with zero evidence.









JASON BALDWIN, JESSIE MISSKELLY and DAMIEN ECHOLS were freed August, 7th, 2011 via an ALFORD PLEA after serving 18 years in prison (Echols on death row) for the 1993 ROBIN HOOD HILLS MURDERS (West Memphis, Arkansas) with zero evidence as THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE still maintain their innocence. DNA testing excluded the WEST MEMPHIS THREE. THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE are seeking a full exoneration.












FROM DAMIEN ECHOLS:
Via Damien Echols recent visit to France, a video plea to reopen the case & finally exonerate the WM3!


Sign the petition: http://tinyurl.com/kpklke4

Please sign the petition: http://tinyurl.com/kpklke4



Firstly, I would like to thank the French for their warm welcome during my stay in France promoting my book "Life After Death" published by Ring. This trip an experience I will remember all my life. My name Damien Echols and I was sentenced to death in the United States for a crime I did not commit. I spent 18 years in the death row, before finally being released in 2011. My fight is not yet finished. The State of Arkansas, where I was detained, refuses to acknowledge that he has sentenced to death an innocent man. The most terrifying is that it leaves the culprit turned out to freedomExtensive DNA tests were performed, using evidence found on the crime scene. They prove my innocence and accused a family member of one of the victims. Eyewitnesses confirmed seeing the person with the three victims, one hour before their disappearance.The next day they were found dead. Reports seven recognized worldwide medical examiners removed the evidence against me and established my innocence. To avoid its responsibility, the State of Arkansas has offered what is called an Alford plea : this plea allows the state to maintain the charges against me, but I can legally proclaim my innocence. It protects politicians who have condemned me, the judge, the Minister of Justice and attorneys general, negates the possibility for Jason, Jessie and me to be compensated and my life bears the weight of a conviction for triple murder. We remain, for the world, the three west of Memphis. As always guilty in the eyes of the law, the slightest offense can send me to jail. The state refuses to reopen the case in order not to compromise politicians. I would launch an international petition from France, the country of human rights. I called President François Hollande and the Government of the French Republic through diplomatic channels to contact President Barack Obama and the U.S. government to convince them to open a new investigation of this heinous crime to pursue the real killer. Jessie, Jason and I could well be exonerated. Here is the link to the petition. Thank you to distribute it as widely as possible on social networks (Facebook, Twitter ...). Thank you very much. Damien Echols


VIDEO BELOW: DAMIEN ECHOLS







Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-