Monday, December 15, 2014

ITP V.014 EDITORIAL: WHAT IS METAL GATE?

...I have far more to say about that, lmao. Yes, I've read DEATHMETAL.ORG articles last weekend.  While 50% of DEATHMETAL.ORG I agree with, However,  #METALGATE doesn't sit well with me as honestly, ITP V.014's author is too entrenched in poverty, and far more aware of the middle class hipsters oppressing others and metal gentrification to spare a tissue for you politically right wing douche baggery,  boo fucking hoo, not a F**CK was given.



I'm not sure what METALGATE is, although everyone has a definition of what they don't want in our scene..
PC douchnozzles are self righteous and dogmatic, as the right wing are douchnozzles as well.

 http://www.deathmetal.org/article/the-sjw-strategy-for-metalgate-denial/
 http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/12/15/what-the-fck-is-metalgate/

Extreme Metal has GROWN UP and is DIVERSE :gasps:. 

If DEATHMETAL.ORG was more specific about the hipster bandwagon (as they've written about before) I would sympathize as a common enemy.  

Regardless of class, gender, sexual orientation, politics or race, you too can carve a nice little scar into metal as this scene has always been about the out casts and misfits.

In my 40's now, I clearly was 20 something back in the day, looking back, there are ignorant kids of all types and genres trying to define an identity, with self righteous zeal, whom have no mental capacity, no maturity. This is why "humanity is doomed".  Ironic huh? As metal is a reflection of the societies darker pathologies..
As so is life..
We're into metal as a rebellion against "politics" as we mirror the darkest reflection of society, those same politicians want to censor us, left and right wing.  



DEATHMETALORG. ruffled some feathers, ITP is fighting for social justice from a genuine stand point, I'm that "minority" you speak of and I'm reminded of it every day as extreme metal is my refuge.

At least those at DEATHMETAL.ORG have that soap box and the resources "to play in their own sand box", that indeed is a democratic right.

While Extreme Metal isn't a populist genre , we, like society, have come a long way, and we're not looking back, and doing fine, thank you.

Over all, my musical tastes are very similar to DEATHMETAL.ORG, I do trust their TASTE. 
If any one is bullying for political or musical preferences please check your head, really.
As I'm against censorship..

So we're into this for the music right?
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-