Sunday, December 28, 2014

PERCHT: SET TO UNLEASH "DAWNSHRINE"

Ghent based solo post black metal/experimental project PERCHT have unleashed a teaser for the bands anticipated new release "Dawnshrine",  unleashed 12/27/2014 (self released).









PERCHT released two new tracks  "Faint Young Sun" and "Cerulean Dream" (VIA YOU TUBE and SOUNDCLOUD) , from the projects anticipated new, as of yet, untitled release (release date TBA).



PERCHT unleashed "UNSPOKEN", a track from the projects anticipated new release, unleashed 7/26/2014, distributed by ACHTUNG RECORDS.












FROM PERCHT:
As of today, the first full length Percht album 'Dawnshrine' has been officially, independently released. For those wanting to purchase a physical copy of the album they may send me a pm message through this page, my personal Facebookpage or by mailing to perchtmetal@gmail.com.
The price for a physical copy is €8 and however much shipping it is from Belgium to the country you live (I can't make a fixed price for shipping since it varies from the place you live).
For now, the physical copies of the album are only available via me, but I may be making a deal with a webshop sometime soon.
I'm planning on making a digital release too, which will be available soon via Bandcamp or something else. But as of today there are only physical copies available.
The song attached to this message is the third track from the album, and can give you a good idea as to what to expect from it. A subtle mixture of atmospheric black metal combined with post, melodic and experimental influences.
People interesting in reviewing the album, interviewing me about it, etc. may contact me as well.
Thanks for the support and hopefully you'll enjoy the album, I know I do:p
Sincerely,
Ferre

FROM PERCHT: DAWNSHRINE TEASER and "VESSEL" (VIA SOUNDCLOUD, COURTESY OF PERCHT): 





Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-