Wednesday, September 28, 2016

ITP V.016 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. RUSSEL KUMMER (DRUMMER ETERNAL NORTH)

 RUSSEL KUMMER, drummer for Idaho, U.S.A. based melodic power metal warriors ETERNAL NORTH has sadly expired from complication of diabetes.






 ETERNAL NORTH unleashed "CHILDREN OV THE COLD" (EP), 6/29/2013 via SLAUGHTERHOUSE RECORDS.

FROM ETERNAL NORTH:

As most of you have probably already heard, our hearts were broken when we received news today that our brother, Russell, has passed away. I couldn’t even find words when Mark called me and gave me the news. I’m still having trouble finding the words as I type this right now. Russell touched all our lives in an utterly profound way. It’s been almost 2 years since I retired from Eternal North, but the experiences we shared together bonded us in a way that most people never experience. Russ wasn’t “like” a brother to me. Russ WAS a brother to me. I can’t believe he’s gone. I just can't believe it. My thoughts go out to Russ’ family in these hard times. Love you, Russ. We miss you so much.
-Andrew

FROM SLAUGHTERHOUSE RECORDS:
Sad news from the Slaughterhouse today...
Russell Kummer, drummer of Eternal North (and my close friend) succumbed to the complications of diabetes...
Everyone turn UP your Eternal North cd's in his honor- a great guy and fantastic drummer has been lost.
RIP brother! The Eternal void out there just got a great new drummer.


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-