Tuesday, November 29, 2016

IN FLAMES: BASSIST PETER IWERS LEAVES BAND

Swedish melodic death metal warriors IN FLAMES have announced bassist PETER IWERS will be leaving the band after the IN FLAMES anticipated FALL 2016 U.S. tour.









IN FLAMES unleashed "BATTLES", 11/11/2016 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.


FROM IN FLAMES:
Friends, I have decided to leave In Flames to pursue other endeavours.
As a result, this current US tour will be my last one with In Flames so if you are around, come and say hi.
It has been almost 20 years of fun and I am eternally grateful to you all for all the support you have given me and the rest of the guys throughout all these years.
You made it all possible.

Now is the time for me to move on with other musical and non musical adventures.
I wish the very best to Niclas, Anders, Björn & Joe.

Hope to see all you Jesterheads down the road in my future endeavors.
Follow my instagram @peteriwers for updates

May the force be with you
Sincerely,
Peter

 Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-