Friday, March 16, 2018

TERRORIZER MAGAZINE: "I am writing regarding the recent rumours prematurely reporting the demise of Terrorizer. I can confirm this is not the case and that we are working to resume a regular production schedule, "

According to many metal media outlets. so goes the print media recession, so goes TERRORIZER magazine. TERRORIZER magazine has just posted this statement, "I am writing regarding the recent rumours prematurely reporting the demise of Terrorizer.  I can confirm this is not the case and that we are working to resume a regular production schedule, "








A teary goodbye to UK based extreme metal magazine TERRORIZER, the best in the business in promoting extreme metal. After 24 years of promoting extreme metal, TERRORIZER has gone DARK.





TERRORIZER magazine has allegedly gone out of print business and have NOT updated the publications social media since NOVEMBER and DECEMBER of 2017.




http://www.toiletovhell.com/terrorizer-magazine-died-subscribers/


FROM TERRORIZER MAGAZINE:
I am writing regarding the recent rumours prematurely reporting the demise of Terrorizer.
I can confirm this is not the case and that we are working to resume a regular production schedule, consequently we will honor existing magazine subscriptions and will reappear on the newsstands.
I will address any outstanding subscription refunds via PayPal, and apologise for any delays in getting these to you.
I am painfully aware of the gap in publication we have had, the responsibility for which I ultimately bear myself. Terrorizer has a very small but dedicated team, and I am thankful they have stood by me and the magazine through what has been a difficult period for all of us.
Miranda



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-TERRORIZER PLEASE COME BACK!!!! \m/ -l-