Tuesday, April 17, 2018

HALLOWED BUTCHERY: "30+ minutes into the new album and I can wholeheartedly say that I’ve never been happier with the results."

Maine, U.S.A. industrial/folk-funeral doom warrior HALLOWED BUTCHERY has sent a statement below regarding an anticipated new release.









HALLOWED BUTCHERY unleashed "SONGS OF SELF RELIANCE AND SOLITUDE", SPLIT with AUSTRASIAN GOAT in 2011. Also, HALLOWED BUTCHERY unleashed "FUNERAL RITES FOR THE LIVING", 6/2009 both via VENDETTA RECORDS.




FROM HALLOWED BUTCHERY:
30+ minutes into the new album and I can wholeheartedly say that I’ve never been happier with the results.
It starts where Funeral Rites for the Living and the Batillus split LP left off and pushes the envelope further into realms of industrial, doom, folk, and total darkness.
I can’t wait to be able to share it with you all...




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-