Tuesday, June 5, 2018

ITP V.018 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. JERRY HOPKINS (WRITER/JIM MORRISON BIOGRAPHER)

JERRY HOPKINS, writer and biographer of the legendary JIM MORRISON book "NO ONE HERE GETS OUT ALIVE" (with co author DANNY SUGARMAN) died at 82.











JERRY HOPKINS also wrote biographies on the subjects of JIMI HENDRIX and ELVIS PRESLEY.



FROM THE DOORS:
May the writer and famed Jim Morrison biographer, Jerry Hopkins, rest in peace. Thanks for helping to keep the legend alive with your words. - Team The Doors


 http://bestclassicbands.com/jerry-hopkins-obituary-6-3-181/

ITP V.018 EDITORS NOTE: I read "NO ONE HERE GETS OUT ALIVE" when I was 12. Now older, I've come to a deeper understanding of JIM MORRISON and THE DOORS. R.I.P. and thank you.


VIDEO BELOW:  JERRY HOPKINS INTERVIEW (COURTESY OF KIETH NOLAN ACCESS ALL AREAS):




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-