Tuesday, October 2, 2018

UNREQVITED: STREAMING "MOSAIC I: L'AMOUR ET L'ARDEUR" VIA BANDCAMP

Canadian atmospheric, post black metal project UNREQVITED, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated new release  "MOSAIC I: L'AMOUR ET L'ARDEUR", due to be unleashed 11/23/2018 via NORTHERN SILENCE PRODUCTIONS.






 UNREQVITED unleashed "STARS WEPT TO THE SEA", 4/16/2018 via AVANTGARDE MUSIC.


FROM UNREQVITED:
Just a quick announcement to let you all know what's going on with pre-orders for the new record:
Due to an error I made while launching them, I accidentally made all 5 tracks downloadable when any format of the album is purchased. It was too late once I realized the mistake I had made, since so many people had already downloaded it.
There are pros and cons to every situation, I suppose. Unfortunately the release won't go quite as expected for myself or the label, but the good news for you guys is that you get the album far earlier than predicted. ...So you're welcome for that.
Physical copies remain pre-orders, since they're still in the manufacturing stage. They will be shipped out around the original release date (November 23rd). I know lots of you missed out on the vinyl you wanted, but Northern Silence Productions will be putting their "pre-orders" up for sale very soon and you'll get another chance to pick one up.
Love and appreciate you all,




UNREQVITED:  "L'AMOUR ET L'ARDEUR (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF UNREQVITED): 


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-