Friday, December 21, 2018

AME PERDUE: STREAMING "AME PERDUE" VIA BANDCAMP

Quebec, Canada based black metal warriors AME PERDUE, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated debut demo  "AME PERDUE", unleashed 11/30/2018 (SELF RELEASED).











 FROM AME PERDUE:
 https://ameperdue.bandcamp.com

Good evening to all, I would like to take a little moment to thank you for your Since the start of my project, I haven't been waiting. Since day one, I give all my heart and efforts to produce a music that looks like me, a music I love and thank you if that feeling is mutual for you. I would also like to thank the heretical productions for believing in my project and for producing me, as well as s. Robitaille for the mix / master side. I am taking advantage of this rostrum to mention that I am currently sold out! For My EP tapes. I therefore invite you to head to the official website of the heretical productions as well as to the guard tower website to obtain a copy and the knock-out record in Quebec.
I also allow myself to announce that I am currently in studio for my first long games, so stay in the summer and thank you for spreading the flame of the Lily!
For Black Metal!






 AME PERDUE: "AME PERDUE" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF AME PERDUE): 



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-