Friday, July 17, 2020

NOTHGARD: POST VIDEO FOR NEW TRACK "LIGHTCRAWLER"

German epic, melodic death metal warriors NOTHGARD have posted  "LIGHTCRAWLER", a stand alone single, unleashed 7/17/2020 via METAL BLADE RECORDS. 











NOTHGARD unleashed "MALADY X", 10/26/2018 via METAL BLADE RECORDS.




FROM METAL BLADE RECORDS:


#Lightcrawler is here; the new digital single from epic melo-death, Nothgard!
Stream HERE: metalblade.com/nothgard
To underline the message of the single, the band shot a dark, atmospheric music video (directed by Dream Film Factory) with high quality special effects.
Dom R. Crey: "To me, 'Lightcrawler' is a bit more than just a single. The whole thing has slumbered in my brain for some time. I just needed the right trigger to put it into lyrics and music. For the listener, the 'Lightcrawler' is just a metaphorical figure, but for me, it is a real being. It is an embodiment of people I met in my life. People who made me feel drained and sick."
















VIDEO BELOW: NOTHGARD:  "LIGHTCRAWLER"  (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF METAL BLADE RECORDS):

























Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-