Friday, October 21, 2022

AVANTASIA (TOBIAS SAMMET) : STREAMING "A PARANORMAL EVENING WITH THE MOONFLOWER SOCIETY" VIA SPOTIFY


 German symphonic power metal warriors AVANTASIA (TOBIAS SAMMET), via SPOTIFY, are streaming  the bands anticipated new release "A PARANORMAL EVENING WITH THE MOONFLOWER SOCIETY",  unleashed 10/21/2022 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.

 

 

 AVANTASIA (TOBIAS SAMMET) unleashed "MOONGLOW",  2/15/2019 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.

 

 FROM AVANTASIA (TOBIAS SAMMET)

My friends, thank you so much for your first reactions on the new album. An artist must always follow his or her heart, and so did I, and I am 100% satisfied.
Yet, many of you consider this to be among my best albums, and after 19 albums I have produced this is nothing I should take for granted.
Thank you and I love you!

 

AVANTASIA (TOBIAS SAMMET) :  "A PARANORMAL EVENING WITH THE MOONFLOWER SOCIETY" VIA SPOTIFY, COURTESY OF AVANTASIA): 

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-