Thursday, January 26, 2023

EYE OF SOLITUDE: REUNITE

May be an image of text 

London, England funeral doom metal warriors EYE OF SOLITUDE have announced the band is reuniting.


EYE OF SOLITUDE unleashed "SLAVES TO SOLITUDE", 6/1/2018 (SELF RELEASED) via BANDCAMP.

 

 

 

 

FROM EYE OF SOLITUDE: 

 

Hello everyone, Daniel here.
I hope this news will bring some of you a nice doomy smile on your faces and here it goes:
I have decided to resurrect Eye Of Solitude.
The decision came naturally as I feel this band and its music did prove itself over the years, and to be even more honest, I miss the feeling of writing music for this band, i miss the live performances and the emotions they evoke.
Thus, I've approached a few very good musicians and old friends from Romania, and I am happy to say, things are looking great.
For now, we are concetrating on rehearsals and getting musically acquinted and more news will follow for sure.
Let's funeral!
Artwork by N Art
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-