Thursday, April 27, 2023

FUNERE (RECORD LABEL): "It's not easy for me to write about it. I've been thinking about it for a long time. But I am temporarily stopping the work of the label, I will not release albums. "


 Armenian doom metal label FUNERE will cease all releases and activity.

 

 

 

 

 

FROM FUNERE (RECORD LABEL): 

 

It's not easy for me to write about it. I've been thinking about it for a long time. But I am temporarily stopping the work of the label, I will not release albums.
Along with global and personal problems. I can't be torn apart by several jobs to release albums and treat my illnesses. This requires not only financial costs, but also energy and so on.. I want to be honest with everyone and I'm really sorry and it pains me to report this.
I apologize to the SolNegre band for not being able to release them.
Thank you to everyone who has supported and supports to this day. I really want to hope and believe that I will be able to release doom metal again CAREFREE and FREE.
As for the existing releases, they are also available for sale on my bandcamp.
All orders will be shipped. And you can always get my feedback.
Jane.
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-