Saturday, April 29, 2023

VNV NATION: STREAMING NEW RELEASE "ELECTRIC SUN" VIA BANDCAMP


 London, England synth/pop, industrial rockers VNV NATION, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated new release  "ELECTRIC SUN",   unleashed 4/28/2023 via  METROPOLIS RECORDS. .

 

VNV NATION have announced SPRING 2023 UK TOUR DATES.  

 VNV NATION unleashed "NOIRE", 10/12/2018 (DIGITAL) and 11/9/2018 (PHYSICAL) via METROPOLIS RECORDS. 

 

 

 

 

FROM VNV NATION: 

 As Ronan describes the album : "Electric Sun resonates deeply with me. There have been revelations and epiphanies in its making. There are sides to it where I've expressed things in ways I hadn't until now. It's allowed me to explore and reach new levels in the kind of music I make. I said on stage a few times that the next one would be darker. It was more a feeling than a conscious choice. Now, I don't mean darker in an 'alone in a concrete cellar at 2am on a Saturday' or 'my hunchback brother fell down a well and now I'm sad' kind of way. You don't plan creativity but you can curate and guide it. You are a vessel for it and, if you're like me, you let it do its thing. It's not the tools themselves but what they enable you to do. I find this album to be more emotive than usual, at times reaching some intensity. A lot was waiting to come out, I guess. I think you'll understand what I mean once you've heard it. From the title track 'Electric Sun' to songs like 'Prophet', 'Run', 'Sunflare' and 'At Horizon's end', there's a cinematic-size scale to what I've made here. If you want, the album will make you dance, or ask you to think or make you smile and, at times, it might well put dust in your eye. I find it hard to grasp what I've achieved on this and I can't wait for you to hear it."

 

 

VNV NATION:  NEW RELEASE "ELECTRIC SUN" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF VNV NATION): 

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-