Wednesday, May 17, 2023

ALEX STAROPOLI (RHAPSODY OF FIRE): "Unfortunately, while my Visa has been approved, the London Embassy has been extremely slow in returning my passport and I am still waiting for it as I'm writing this message. It means that I won't be able to attend the show in Joliet, IL."

 


Due to passport issues, ALEX STAROPOLI, keyboardist for  Italian symphonic power metal warriors RHAPSODY OF FIRE can't make the Joliet, Illinois date on the bands SPRING 2023 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES WITH WIND ROSE and SEVEN KINGDOMS.

RHAPSODY OF FIRE have posted  "KREEL'S MAGIC STAFF", a stand alone single, unleashed 5/12/2023 via AFM RECORDS.


RHAPSODY OF FIRE unleashed  "GLORY FOR SALVATION",  11/26/2021 via AFM RECORDS

 

 

 

 

 

FROM ALEX STAROPOLI ( RHAPSODY OF FIRE):

 

Dear American fans,
Unfortunately, while my Visa has been approved, the London Embassy has been extremely slow in returning my passport and I am still waiting for it as I'm writing this message. It means that I won't be able to attend the show in Joliet, IL. I am absolutely gutted that I won't get to meet our great fans from Illinois and beyond and I had hoped with all my heart to perform for you tonight. Nevertheless, Roby, Giacomo, Alessandro and Paolo will deliver an absolutely stunning performance as per the previous shows of the tour, with the support of orchestral backing tracks for the keyboard parts. I will keep all our American fans updated regarding the next shows this week but the situation should be resolved in a matter of days. Take care, Alex Staropoli
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-