Friday, October 27, 2023

DOMINUM: POST NEW TRACK "IMMORTALIS DOMINUM"


 European power metal warriors DOMINUM have posted  "IMMORTALIS DOMINUM", a track from the bands anticipated debut release "HEY LIVING PEOPLE", due to be unleashed soon (release date T.B.A.) via NAPALM RECORDS. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FROM NAPALM RECORDS: 

 

Rising Power Metal Outfit Dominum to Release Debut Album, Hey Living People, on December 29! 🧟‍♂️New Single “Immortalis Dominum” + Dramatic Music Video out now! 🎶
DOMINUM on “Immortalis Dominum”:
“Listen, my living friends, you’ve already heard the tales of my first two creations - ‘Patient Zero’ and ‘Victor’ - and I know you cherish them, but probably not the way I do. A father’s love is unlike any other, you see. With this new story I’m presenting, I’m providing a glimpse into my inner world. It’s a dark place, but it leads to a bright conclusion - the heart of it all, the anthem of the undead - ‘Immortalis Dominum.’ I am the master of the undead, and this is my legacy.
Yours,
Dr. Dead”
DOMINUM live:
w/ Hämatom
28.10.23 DE – Kaiserslautern / Kammgarn
w/ Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Equilibrium
26.12.23 DE – Munich / Backstage Werk
27.12.23 CH – Pratteln / Z7
28.12.23 DE – Cologne / Essigfabrik
29.12.23 DE – Hamburg / Grünspan
30.12.23 DE – Jena / F-Haus
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
VIDEO BELOW: DOMINUM:  NEW TRACK "IMMORTALIS DOMINUM" (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF NAPALM RECORDS): 




 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-