Saturday, October 21, 2023

SARAH JEZEBEL DEVA (FORMALLY CRADLE OF FILTH): INTERVIEWED BY SCARS AND GUITARS PODCAST


  SARAH JEZEBEL DEVA, back up vocalist was recently interviewed by SCARS AND GUITARS PODCAST.  SARAH JEZEBEL DEVA explains why she left CRADLE OF FILTH, sexism in the metal scene, her solo career and more.

 

 

 

 

 

FROM SARAH JEZEBEL DEVA (FORMALLY CRADLE OF FILTH): 

I know a lot of people have been wanting me to do this and I have backed out many times. I know many want me to dish the dirt, prove people right about certain people, well its over 4hrs of your life gone if you listen to this and I can assure you, you may be very surprised at how positive it is. As I said, death has made me feel very differently lately... its made me think about who is truly responsible for some of the crap I dealt with musically. Other people have different stories, different experiences .... I was just session.... My story is very different. I haven't really held back either, but its not what some are hoping for. Some of my anger was also misplaced. So add Scars and Guitars and stay tuned....

P.s..... This covers ALL bands.... I've still had to hold back on bits because to be as honest as I wanted to, opens up many more cans of worms. But I can assure you, I have NEVER lied about stuff that's happened.

 

 

 

VIDEO BELOW: SARAH JEZEBEL DEVA (FORMALLY CRADLE OF FILTH):  (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF  SCARS AND GUITARS PODCAST ): 

 

 

 

    

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-