Friday, December 29, 2023

RHINE: BREAK UP


 Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. progressive death metal warriors RHINE have broken up...

 

 

 RHINE unleashed "AUSLAND",  11/12/2021 via WITHIN THE MIND RECORDS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FROM RHINE: 

 It saddens me to announce that Rhine has disbanded. Andrew recently told us that he couldn’t be a part of the band anymore, and that basically solidified my impending decision to call it quits. It’s been an amazing experience, nearly 10 years since we played our first show, 12 years since the first album. I’m forever grateful to all the guys for bringing this music to life, including Alex who originally helped me get it going and handled so much of the booking and promo that I struggled to maintain after he left. The NW metal scene kicks ass, so glad we got to be a part of it. Looking forward to working on new projects down the line 🖤 - Gabe

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-