Wednesday, August 28, 2024

LINKIN PARK: SUM 41's DERYCK WHIBLEY ANNOUNCED HE'S NOT JOINING LINKIN PARK

May be an image of 1 person and text 

DERYCK WHIBLEY, vocalist of U.S. alternative rock warriors SUM 41'has announced he is NOT joining Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. hard rockers LINKIN PARK who may reunite.
 

 

 

 

CHESTER BENNINGTON, vocalist of  LINKIN PARK , died 6/20/2017 of suicide at 41 in Los Angeles, California.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FROM SUM 41's DERYCK WHIBLEY:

 


"I feel the need to dispel some current rumours. It’s been brought to my attention that many people think I could be joining a reuniting band. But I just want to say, despite popular belief, I am not joining Oasis… or Linkin Park. Or any other band for that matter.
I have my own ‘tour and book’ announcement that I will now move to the end of the week, ahead of our US tour.
I do look forward to seeing whatever both these amazing bands do in the future."
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-