Wednesday, August 28, 2024

PRIMAL FEAR: ANNOUNCE NEW GUITARIST THALIA BELLAZECCA

 May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and guitar

German/Sweden power metal warriors PRIMAL FEAR have announced new guitarist THALIA BELLAZECCA. 

RIMAL FEAR have announced guitarist  ALEX BEVRODT, guitarist TOM NAUMANN, drummer MICHAEL EHRE and bassist ALEX JANSEN have left the band.

PRIMAL FEAR have inked a deal with REIGNING PHOENIX MUSIC. 

 PRIMAL FEAR, via SPOTIFY, are streaming  the bands anticipated new release "CODE RED",  unleashed  9/1/2023 via ATOMIC FIRE RECORDS. 

 PRIMAL FEAR  unleashed "I WILL BE GONE (EP), 4/9/2021 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.

PRIMAL FEAR  unleashed "METAL COMMANDO",  7/17/2020 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FROM PRIMAL FEAR: 

 

Breaking News:
We’re excited to announce our second guitarist. From now on the Italian/Cuban guitar sensation Thalia Bellazecca of „Angus McSix“ will join PRIMAL FEAR as a full member and guitar partner of Magnus Karlsson!
Comments Thalia: “I’m stoked and excited to have the opportunity to play with these giants of the heavy and power metal scene. I feel so honored to share the stage with these amazing musicians and to start a new journey also with this incredible and historical band! Can’t wait to start working with all of you!”
Comments Ralf Scheepers: "After my last show in Italy, I got to know Thalia personally and I realized what a wonderful person she is... Anyone who knows me knows that personal contact and sympathy is very important to me. So I read up on her musical projects and skills and was blown away by her incredible talent! I can't wait to work with her in the studio and of course live soon!“
Welcome Thalia and we’re super happy to have you in the Metal Commando!
Thx to: ESP guitars, ENGL amps, Plick the Pick and Getm Getm straps.
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal -\m/ -l-