Saturday, August 24, 2024

SID WILSON (SLIPKNOT): “Hey everybody. I had an explosion in my face. I’m OK. I’m gonna be OK. But I did have some serious burns to my face and my arms."

No photo description available. 

SID WILSON, turntable player and keyboardist for Iowa, U.S.A. based nu metal warriors SLIPKNOT was burned in his face and arms in an burn pile accident.

 

Iowa, U..S.A. nu metal warriors SLIPKNOT have announced the band has recorded "LONG MAY YOU DIE", a new single with new drummer ELOY CASAGRANDE, due to be unleashed soon (release date T.B.A.). 

SLIPKNOT have announced SUMMER 2024 U.S.A. TOUR DATES WITH KNOCKED LOOSE, ORBIT CULTURE and VENDED. 

SLIPKNOT have debuted new drummer  ELOY CASAGRANDE at the bands 4/25/2024 surprise club show at PAPPY HARRIET'S in Pioneertown, California. 

Iowa, U..S.A. nu metal warriors SLIPKNOT are being sued by late drummer JOEY JORDISON'S ESTATE for not returning JORDISON'S possessions and using them for marketing. . 

 

SLIPKNOT have announced 2024 UK, EUROPEAN 25th ANNIVERSARY TOUR DATES.

SLIPKNOT have parted ways with drummer JAY WEINBERG.

SLIPKNOT have posted a video for  "HIVE MIND", a track from the bands latest release "THE END, SO FAR",  9/30/2022 via ROADRUNNER RECORDS. 



SLIPKNOT, via SPOTIFY, are streaming the bands new EP release  "ADDERALL", unleashed 6/9/2023 via ROADRUNNER RECORDS.  

SLIPKNOT have announced keyboardist CRAIG JONES has left the band to be replaced by a mystery member.


 SLIPKNOT have posted "BONE CHURCH", a track from band member SHAWN CRAHAN'S new film "YEN" (DIRECTOR'S CUT).  


Former SLIPKNOT drummer JOEY JORDISON died July 26, 2021.

 

 

 

 

FROM SID WILSON: 

 “Hey everybody. I had an explosion in my face. I’m OK. I’m gonna be OK. But I did have some serious burns to my face and my arms.”  “I’m gonna be alright you guys and I don’t care what it takes, I will see you on tour.”

 

FROM SLIPKNOT: 
Our brother Sid Wilson was in an accident today and sustained burns across his body. He’s recovering with his family and will still join us on stage at Rocklahoma next weekend. He thanks everyone for the well wishes, and will see you all soon.

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-