Monday, June 29, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON PARODY

"Take my strong advice, and remember to always think twice"-MJ "Billy Jean" I'll be back with DAMNED IN BLACK later. You know, I felt a weird vibe the day Micheal Jackson died. First I woke up thinking about GRACELAND a place I've never visited. Then I got TWO text messages, very cryptic about some dude named "MJ" whom died which I never answered and I didn't even read until three hours later. I was thinking, who's MJ? Honestly, before I started listening to metal in the early 80's, I grew up on a healthy diet of MOTOWN. I can think of many R and B artists that lay waste to Micheal Jackson including MARVIN GAYE, MINNIE RIPERTON, AL GREENE, and the GODLY JAMES BROWNE. Shit, even PRINCE has waaaay more talent than Micheal Jackson as both PRINCE and JAMES BROWN were/are also great dancers.
1979 and 2009, such parallels to music/politics and culture. 1979: The U.S. Energy crisis and Iranian upheaval, 1979 ELVIS croaked as punk rock peaked. 2009: Iranian revolution and NEDA's gory video, Metal this decade has a resurgence, Micheal Jackson dies right before his comeback bid knocking NEDA and IRAN off the headlines, proving punk rock and metals longevity and substance over disco. Micheal Jacksons death mimics ELVIS's, as I was told by parents to sit the fuck down and be quite as it poured rain in New York the day ELVIS died. As much as times change, NOTHING REALLY CHANGES.
Ahh, Micheal Jackson, from boy band/prodigy, the objectified abused to the abuser.
I actually edited the first draft of the Micheal Jackson journal entry,(to be more "sensitive" to the situation ) as the first paragraph was "I don't care, should I care". I liked Eddie Van Halens shred in "BEAT IT",it brought a little rock and shred to the pop.
As much as I didn't like grunge, it was an awesome day, when NIRVANA topped Micheal Jackson on the billboard charts.
All those pedophiles in our community shouldn't pick up the soap either.


Well, one less PEDO:
FIRST VIDEO: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD (PARODY)FROM jonlajoie YOU TUBE:



Thanks-STAY METAL, Stay Brutal BBL-\m/ -l-